Robert L. McKenna III
Robert L. McKenna III’s Tips To Make The Most Of A Hybrid Work Environment In The Post-Pandemic Era
In the early days of the pandemic, many people put their career plans on hold to work in a field that would allow them to be helpful.
Further reading: Robert L. McKenna III – Crunchbase Person Profile
However, some people are still unsure how to make the most of the hybrid work environment.
It has been widely reported that the pandemic has caused significant workplace disruptions.
To make the most of a hybrid work environment in this transitional period, Robert L.
McKenna III gives the following tips.
- Establish clear expectations with your team about when and how they should use their devices while at work. This will help minimize distractions and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Ensure you have sufficient resources to support your team during the pandemic.
- This includes both technology and personnel resources.
- You may need to reassign personnel to cover for those who are ill or set up telecommuting arrangements for key employees.
- Take measures to protect your data during the pandemic.
- This includes preventing the spread of viruses through computer networks and protecting confidential information with proper security measures.
One of the most challenging aspects of a post-pandemic era is organizing your work life.
Businesses must prepare for the post-pandemic era by establishing clear communication and management policies, ensuring adequate resources are available, and taking precautions to protect data and proprietary information.
In the aftermath of a pandemic, many people may find themselves in a hybrid work environment.
They must combine traditional office work with working from home or other locations.
McKenna also recommends that you be proactive in your search for new opportunities.
He says it’s essential to be open to changing your career path and learn as much as possible about new opportunities.
Follow Mckenna on Instagram